Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pink Eye

Yup, that's right. Peter has pink eye. Dont you love school, germ fest!. It doesnt look so bad now, and you cant really see it with his floppy hair in front of it, but that is what the doctor told us. Good thing is that it doesnt really bother him. Except....he cant go and play with the neighbors since he is considered "contagious". So he decided to sit at the property line and watch. How sad. I offered to play a game of uno with him but he said "no" in a pathetic voice."I am just going to sit and watch them play"
Well Heike and Keiko, we are selling the red car. It is in need of some repairs that we are not interested in doing so it needs to go. Amazingly it was sold after being on craigslist for 2 hours. We are now officially a two car family, we have not been one of those for 6years! woohoo! Pat seemed a little sad but cheered up when he realized he can drive the black car now. Now I am sad! Later in the afternoon Pat went to get in the silver car and it did not start. I said, you know now that we only have 2 cars we are going to have more car troubles. After some investigation we learned that Pat (likely) left the car running in the garage until it ran out of gas. I guess he is not use to a normal sounding car!.Yes, that sign says "I hat you mom!" Jamison was not happy with something I said...so he marched to the table and made this sign. I think it is suppose to say "hate" and when I asked to take a picture of him he smiled so I dont think that he really believes it. I think that is when he is a pre-teen. This is what 500sqft of hard wood floors looks like in your living room. The delivery guy would not bring it to the attic so he put it in the living room. The Badger contractor dude offered to come over and help carry it up...so we did it. Man! it is heavy. and all for a homemade cookie.

So, attic update....Yesterday at 7am (to our surprise) the electrician came to hook up all the outlets and subpanel and Pat is finishing the subfloor today! Now we wait for the floors to acclimate and then early June they go it!! Woohoo!

No comments: