Thursday, January 8, 2009

Diaries of a SAHM

You might remember lastyear when I posted a giant snow man...
http://prjpcullen.blogspot.com/2008/02/snow-man-and-playdoh.html
He came back, this year a little bit more chubby! The boys love this guy and was sad when he finally melted (sometime in May I think).
And I did the typical SAHM activity with the boys....we went to the mall. (yikes. it was cold..that is my excuss and I am sticking to it). There is a little play area there. I even had yoga pants and a fleece vest on, just like 75% of the other moms there. I was a little weirded out. BUT...JPPenney had 70% off of their winter stuff so I picked up jackets for the boys next year. I told them they could pick out a new shirt (also on sale). They are very excited about their new Batman shirts. Peter really enjoyed looking at all of the clothes...."MOM IS THIS MY SIZE" as he shouted across the store
I quess when it is cold out side i update the blog more often.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Good idea using solar outdoor lights for eyes.