Sunday, February 24, 2008

Snow man and playdoh!

So I know I have been talking about the amount of snow....mainly because I am sick of it and so ready for spring. You know we have loads of snow when you can make a snowman this big! Yes, those are tires for the hat and a caution cone for the nose.

We did not make it...but Masseys, the landscape place did. I guess they do it almost every year.
This weekend Pat finally put my workbench together! Now I will have a place for my projects and more importantly my tools. Now I have to find them first!
Hug or wrestle? Hard to determine. I think it was a hug that later needed to be broken up.
And to break out the winter blahs...I cracked open the largest playdoh caddy you can imagine! Rolling pins, scissors, spaghetti maker and every color under the rainbow! This will entertain the boys for hours! and I will spend equal time cleaning up the playdoh from the floor.

No comments: