Sunday, January 25, 2009

snow fun

Thurs warmed up to almost 25°C so I thought it would be a good time to get out and use some of that stored up energy. So off to New Glarus State Park.This cant be good..... and it wasnt. At least they were smiling and laughing.

The boys were fascinated with the real long icicles hanging off of the equipment. They were pretty excited how big the icicles were..i guess not to many kids make it here at this time of the year.

Back at the ranch Jamison created a new sport...."bo-boarding". It kind of scares me, he has no fear! But of the two, I think he will be the one that hits the hills.

He rolls well after the crash! Maybe I should start saving for the lift tickets!. The neighbor kid is already talking about building a half pipe in his back yard. I am sure Jamison will not be too far behind.

No comments: