Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Boy weekend

Pat is away ice fishing with co-workers. An activity I will never understand. I dont have the patience to fish in a boat, let alone sit on the ice, cold, staring at a hole, but whatever. So the boys and I decided to go sledding! A little windy but a lot of fun! Hot chocolate and mint tea are in store when we get home!
We cracked open our new german game, the Magical Labyrith. It was really fun! but I had a sad realization that my memory is not as sharp as it use to be. We sadly had to cheat and peak at the hidden labyrinth to finish. Thanks Heike! This is a good one! After all that sledding we needed a rest. I guess Peter was nice and toasty, ie sweaty, from his nap. If Peter is going to grow his hair long he will have to be introduced to a comb. V-Day is coming so we have to get started on our valentine cards! This was a great activity for a weekend with out dad. (and we can sneak a couple candies into our own bellies!) Googly eyes are always a nice touch to a valentine! For movie night the boys and I watched Karate Kid, the newer one with Jayden Smith. Although I am not a fan of remakes...this one was visually beautiful as it was filmed in China, and not southern California. Jamison was inspired by Dre's (Jayden Smith) well defined six-pack abs. He has decided that he is going to work out everyday so he too can have them. If push-ups weren't enough....you have to have your feet on a chair!

No comments: