Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SUPERBOWL BABY!!!

Oh YA! Superbowl XLV champs. WOOHOO!The boys wore their Superbowl tshirts...only because it had a Steelers helmet on. I came to the understanding that my children will experiement and if I push them to like the Packers they may become real Dolphin and Viking fans. So they can cheer for who they like but they know I will always cheer for the Pack!! and if they get mean about it they wont get..........all of this. Oh ya....green and gold chips and the official cookie of the NCAA(basketball)...football shaped oreos. I see the natural progression. Ha. The cookies were used as a good behavior bribe. I promised the boys that they could see the BlackEyedPeas for the half time show as long as they had good behavior. Well the oreos were gone by the half just in time and the boys went to bed all sugared up!. Man I wish i was at the Superbowl....maybe next year! Friday the boys had a field trip to the Overture Center in Madison for a play. Popovich's Pet. The entire theater was filled with school age children watching cats dogs and birds dressed in silly costumes doing tricks. Fun for the kids....a little loud for the chaperones. Jamison and his buddies were ready for the show! No kids were lost in transport and the bathrooms survived the massive bathroom break before the bus ride home. I cant wait to chaperone Peter's class when they go to the zoo in May! That will be a little more relaxed......bah!

No comments: