Sunday, December 21, 2008

Santa came early!

Since we will be on the road we asked that Santa come to our house a little early. (i figured this may be the last year that I can get away with that) and boy did he ever!


"I was really worried that Santa would bring me coal" says Jamison. The boys have been a little challenging lately. I think the stress of the holidays even gets to the 4yo.The aftermath...it was like a tornado! I didnt think tornados hit when it is this cold out! The boys were pretty happy with the loot. Although they were pretty quick to tell me that they did not get the bright yellow poison dart frog and the red M&M puppy. Listen, Santa cant bring everything.These puppies are the latest additions to the family. The boys do love their cuddle friends.

And Jamison really likes his new camera. He has gone through 2 sets of batteries and has taken 429 pictures...i kid you not! Pat is trying to figure out how you make Optimus Prine...a 5yo was suppose to be able to do it.

And the boys would like to thank MA for the wonderful sock monkeys who have found a home in the tree with their long lost momma! Thanks MA!
My christmas was made but the new addition to the family! I can clean and clean and clean! I am very excited!

No comments: