Monday, December 15, 2008

Holiday activities

When it is cold outside and cant go very far our creativitiy gets tested. Here Peter made a "bed" for Jamison. Do you see him in there? his hand is by the bear.
Last week was the boys preschool holiday party. The boys were brave and stood where they should and listened well...didnt sing or do the actions but I wont get greedy. I had the nose picker (Jamison). I was just happy that his hands did not go down his pants. Peter clapped when the audience did...he was proud of his classmates.

We also hit Liberty park....the most awesome sledding hill in Mount Horeb. Got in a few runs before we got too cold.
And we decorated some sugar cookies with some friends. There is really a cookie under all that red sugar. and plenty on Peter's face also! The finished product. There was a lot of candy and sugar on these....so I will not likely serve these at the party..but they are perfect for a kid sugar rush.
And yes, we think we finally know enough people to have our holiday party. The last party I was given such a hard time about not making the penguins I had to do them again....Jim, these are for you!

No comments: