Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bear vs Vikings and a whole lot of veggies

The boys have been playing flag football and the day has come when the Vikings play the Bears. Since I will not and can not play favorites and I said that I would wear my Packer Jersey. It becomes difficult when brother is matched with brother....who do I cheer for now? Peter is handed the ball, and Jamison chased him down and pulled his flag. This is the only picture I got be cause I was too busy cheering on both of them. Technically Jamison tackled Peter but Peter refuses to admit it. Good thing they dont play each other again. Over the weekend we had some fort building. Who knew that the vacuum can me a nice head rest. While Pat studied for his geek exam the boys and I went to my favorite farm to pick tomatoes and potatoes. We came home with 68lbs of tomatoes (only half shown here) and 15 lbs of potatoes. I needed help slicing and dicing the tomatoes for the many batches of stewed and frozen tomatoes and the many many batches of spaghetti sauce. No fingers were lost in the processing of tomatoes. Sunday we went apple picking. I forgot the camera in the orchard so I had to get the post picking pictures. The boys were thrilled. We had an awesome (rainy) weekend. now I have to get back to more tomatoes.

No comments: