Thursday, September 1, 2011

My worst nightmare

Brace yourself....this is going to be hard to look at.
That's right, Bear and Viking jerseys...on MY boys. Flag football season has started and Peter is on the Bears and Jamison is on the Vikings. The other team options were Packers Lions 49ers and Steelers. I would have taken any of the other teams besides the Bears and Vikings. Ugh. The boys are so excited because they know this bothers me. I want to know who are the lucky kids that got the Packers???
Practice started and I think the kids were most excited about the mouth guards and the "flag/belts"
Peter is quick and has a good arm.
Jamison has a good defensive eye and can see where the play is headed. It will be interesting when the games start and the Bears play the Vikings. I already told the boys I am showing up with my Packer Jersey.
Peter has a new smile...just in time for school. The tooth next to it is pretty loose as well so it wont be long before he can use a straw without even opening his mouth!. One more day before they start 2nd grade and to celebrate we treated ourselves (boys choice) to lunch at the Chinese buffet, tv time and a playdate with some friends. The boys wont admit it but they are excited to start school again and to see their friends. I am excited for a few hours of peace and quiet and part time work at the school. Stay posted for 1st day of school pictures!

No comments: