Thursday, June 9, 2011

And then there were none......

no more days of school. The boys are super excited to start their summer vacation and although I am a little sad that I do not have any more peace and quiet I am very excited to have loads of fun with my now 2nd graders. This is Peter's class, Ms B. She was a great teacher and had a great sense of humor. Thanks Ms B. I did not get a picture of Jamison with his class but I will have another chance as he is in a looping class and will have Mrs. Seymour one more year! Give Peter a challenge and he will break the record! This is his number scroll. Last year the record was 3200, Peter smoked that with 3520! and he says that he is going to work on it more over the summer! That boy loves his numbers! Now that summer has begun the boys need to find things to do. They have this great idea of "brick crawling" Hopfully they will not get the idea to go up! Maybe after the zip line and tree house we need to build a rock climbing wall. Now, 83 days until school starts!

No comments: