Monday, March 14, 2011

Not much grooven' except Jamison

Not much is going on lately. A couple birthday parties, some spring cleaning and a lot of fighting. I dont know if it is a boy thing but lately the boys cant look at each other with out hitting/punching/kicking etc. I am hoping it is a little spring fever because otherwise it might make for a long summer. Snow is melting...and the boys wanted to get outside...great! AND all on their own the dug out the baseball gloves and baseball and started tossing it back and forth. I was amazed! They were getting along, they started a game and they were not breaking anything. We had to capture that rare event on "film". Three minutes after this picture Jamison came in crying saying that Peter bent his fingers backwards and Peter yelled "well you slammed the door on me". So I think I was dreaming. Friday nights are game night around here! and boy do they get exciting! Imagine....a nice family game evolving to this....Oh, ya. When you dance all crazy you have to take your shirt off! I cant wait for spring when we can get outside and burn off some of this energy!

No comments: