Tuesday, December 7, 2010

six pack

Pat and I went to the packer game. It was too cold for Jamison to go, sorry buddy you will have to wait until next year. I am not a fan of the old time uniforms they were wearing, it was really hard to see the player numbers and I would get confused as to who I was cheering for.Pat spotted a Wookie, i guess they are packer fans! We told Peter this in hopes that he would change his mind and start cheering on the pack...instead of that other team. Peter loves StarWars, and if wookies are packer fans then he should too. I am all for peer pressure. Have to prepare him for middle school. Jamison has been getting some great excersize at his martial arts class. We told him if he is doing all of his crunches he is going to have six-pack-abs like his teacher Mr Tracey. So after dinner he says......"mom, can you see my 'six something?" I am still trying to get our cute holiday photo, but have had no luck. (not sure why blogger flipped this photo, it was suppose to be horizontal) This is the best one so far. Peter was really mad....but if you use your imagination he could be squinting in the sun.....i am not convinced.

No comments: