Sunday, November 7, 2010

Boys first sleepover....boy free night!

The boys had their first sleepover (without parents) with their good friends Caleb and Isaac and Pat and I headed to Minneapolis for a night out in the big city!. Polish food, beers, shopping and hang out with some friends.
With only a small mishap of my brother getting locked out of his own house, the weekend went off without a hitch!. oh, and the insane amount of people at MOA for the Kelly Clarkson concert that if I had any idea that was happening I would have never gone.....oh and that Lego land was under construction and only had a tiny store in the Park that I had to work my way through the Kelly Clarkson crowd to get to. Other than that......i guess what I meant was the boys had a hitch-free weekend. They had fun, and no separation issues and are asking when they can do it again! YEAH! Maybe Pat and I can go on a week long vacation......i can dream! Pat started teaching the boys how to play Texas Hold'em. Peter really likes card games and is getting pretty good. I will see your GoGos, and raise you two! Show me the river!Then one night, Pat introduced Peter to computer poker. Man, if they start skipping out to Ho-Chunk I am going to get really concerned.
Jamison started a new project, writing Japanese letters. First he was making up his own, then he took his Animals and Plants of Japan book and copied the words. He then added some flags. I am curious to see what he actually wrote. Hey Keiko! Can you read any of this?

No comments: