Monday, November 22, 2010

bad blogger

I have not updated the blog lately. Partly because I am tired and partly because our lives have not been all that exciting.Jamison and Pat walked to Walgreens to return movies and we got a call to come pick them up. We have had some unseasonable warm weather but the rain was a little cold. They look pretty miserable.The boys have made great progress in reading, I am very proud of them. We even took out the dictionary and started reading that! See, I told you that we have not been all that exciting. (although reading the dictionary was pretty fun, one word led to another which led to another). Breakfast of pancakes...half with peanut butter and other half nutella. Packer Viking Game. Jamison likes a team if they are a bird (ravens, cardinals, eagles, seahawks, falcons), the coolest mammal (Dolphins) or have red or blue uniforms. Peter swears he likes the Vikings, I thought we moved in time, but I guess not. Oddly he will go to another game at Lambeau in a heart beat, band wagon jumper just like all other Viking "fans". Jamison can be bought off apparently with a piece of candy. This is a note that he wrote before the Packer/Viking Game. I gave him that candy, and the Pack totally beat the Vikings. So maybe he is my good luck charm. I think the most exciting news is my new dryer! We held out as long as we could and luckily the nice weather has allowed me to hang the laundry outside until lastweek, I guess clothes freeze when the sun goes down at 4:30. I spent the weekend doing laundry, amazed that clothes can dry in like 30 minutes when the heat element works. Now who is going to pair and fold socks, I hate folding socks.

No comments: