Saturday, June 5, 2010

Peter Kindergarten Celebration

We were invited to Peter's class for an "End of the Year Celebration". The kids all wrote stories to read to all of their guests and sang all of their sight word songs. When asked "who would like to go" everyone raised their hands except Peter. One by one the kids read their stories, but not Peter. He finally went 3rd to last. When I asked him why he wasnt raising his hand his reply was "I wanted to be the last one, because my story was the best." His story consisted of playing Pokeman with his friends Nathan and Porter. Although his story was cute, my favorite story was from Kolton. He and his dad went fishing and they caught 21 fish. He caught 20 and his dad caught 1.Peter and Miss Mathys. Peter sure had her wrapped around his finger!


G-O-G-O-G-O-G-O, GOGOGO to school

Enjoy the songs. They are a little catchy, I still find myself humming along.


Inbetween each song Adwen thought it would be funny to shout "peanut" and "chicken". The kids thought it was funny, Miss Mathys did not. Miss Mathys then sat next to him for the rest of the show

Only 4 more days left of school. Then summer vacation! The boys are more excited for that than I am.

1 comment:

bo-bita said...

Oh my lord, Peter's' statement reminds me of Patrick when we first began working together.

Not sure if you remember me, but I think of y'all lots.

(nita)