Monday, February 2, 2009

Productive weekend

This weekend GmaJill and Gpa Don came for a visit. The boys did some shopping, the girls did some shopping...overall very productive. The boys picked out some new hats for next winter but liked them so much they have not taken them off of their heads.
YoYoyo, J&P are in the house!
I also started going through some spring summer clothes to see what is going to fit this summer, and what does not fit gets sold at the MoMs sale. Peter pulled out his favorite shirt of all time and asked if he can wear it one more time. And Jamison is grooving on the christmas color look.
During my shopping time I scored some nice deals on two light fixtures, one for the new downstairs purple bathroom.... one for the upstairs hallway. Since I had some extra laborers here...i roped them into mounting my new cabinet that i got from my dad.

It is FEB! woo hoo!...Spring here we come! (ok we got a little while longer to go but moving in the right direction)

No comments: