Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back in business

YAY! the computer is almost working again, enough to update the blog. The past few weeks have been eventful and not necessarily fun eventful. I put the car in the ditch and took out a farmers wire fence. No major damage to the car but there is now some lovely detailing. I went back the next day to take the photos...too close to that utility pole for my comfort. The only major damage fortunately was to my ego and pocket book(citation and tow charges). The boys took their own vehicle out on the road...sadly we got more snow so it will be in the garage for a couple more weeks. They sure have gottin bigger over the last few months...they are wedged in there pretty good. Family was in town for great gma Lorraine's funeral. Because we received another 7" of snow gma/gpa Jill and Don stayed another day helped me completed the boys new hats! here is Peter modeling his. Jamison decided that he does not need a new one. So I think the girlfriends will be getting new hats!We also got haircuts. The boys were looking pretty shaggy. Now I think they will be good until early summer when I can give them momma style haircuts...buzz cuts.

No comments: