Sunday, November 23, 2008

Quiet weekend

Well, we did not have much planned this weekend and we did stuff around the house. I finished the curtians for the boys room. Peter chose blue turtles and ....... Jamsion.......you guessed it.....red sock monkeys.
But when I did my big reveal Jamison freaked out and cried " there is nothing about those curtians that is correct, not in any respect" Thanks kid!What he had the problem with was that they were tied back, I guess in a 4yo's world curtians are rectangles. So now the look like this....and is quite dark in their room.Sunday we went on a walk through town.
Who knew that this sweet looking kid screamed for about 1/2 of the walk because he did not want to go and then proceeded to melt down during dinner because he did not want to eat chicken rice and veg. I just have to remind myself how cute he can be when he is flipping out.We also captured another troll...I think we might be getting close to getting them all. I lost count.

No comments: