Saturday, November 1, 2008

Domestic Engineer

My new title is Domestic Engineer! and the boys have been great helpers! We have been cleaning a lot (i missed Steven the cleaning guy)
Cooking a lot! Jamison is always ready to help prepare meals and has mastered the "perfect salad" (although does not eat them, you would think he would)and making some special treats such as monkey tails and carmel apples.We also make sure we have time for the fun stuff. But I am convinced that Peter would take cleaning over some crazy art project! That is my boy! We made beautifull art work -

Found a new love for jewelry and hit the trails at the nature center. In Peter's arm is the tufted titmouse, his favorite bird because is says "peter peter peter". Peter wanted to bring him to the woods for him to meet some friends...fortunately all the friends stayed at the nature center.

I also finished paiting the hallway, old computer room now new quest room and new toy room. Peter was not no sure about all his toys going upstairs but they are adjusting nicely to the space.
All that in a couple weeks! Whew! I think I am going to like this new job!

No comments: