Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin fun

We were in GreenBay for pumpkin fun. We tried out a different pumpkin patch and it has some fun different things. Love the giant pumpkins, for only $350 it could be yours! Jamison made his "witches brew" with snakes, bats and brains. I passed on the opportunity to taste it. We played pumpkin bowling. It was a little rainy, so unfortunatley we did not play a whole set. Peter got some air on his! This was the bowling ball graveyard. only 1 or 2 smashed pumkins. We were close to having a nice family photo....and then there is Peter's expression. They even had a corn maze. Not as big as the other one...but we did not have a map and we got turned around a couple times! Maybe we should have had a map. At Gma's house we spent time painting the mini pumpkins and gourds. I have to say, we have some spooky ones! Earlier in the week I went with Peter's class to help rake leaves at a retired teacher/neighbor's house. Found out that it was Pat's 3rd grade teacher. She remebers him as a good listener. When I told Pat that he asked..."Did she know I was deaf?" Oh, you have to love the Mount Horeb moments. These kindergarteners and 1st graders are sure fast rakers. I think I need to rent them to help with my house. But then again, with the wind we have been having we might not have to rake at all! Here's to hoping!

No comments: