Sunday, February 14, 2010

Now, that's love

Happy Valentine's Day!

Nothing says love better than heart shaped french toast and bacon.Ok, you can skip the french toast and go right to the bacon. Now that is real love! The boys surprised me with some chocolates from the chocolate store and Pat treated me to some chocolate covered espresso beans. Yummy! they then retreated to the man cave for some video games. I gave the boys their first "I can read" book. One step up from "See Jane run". We spent time reading...they are doing really well!We watched Scooby Doo where's my mummy. Jamison knew where his mummy was....right under him! That is how he watched the whole movie. Comfy!Wini has become more princess-like in her old age. We get barked at when she is not covered up with a blanket, barked at if we have been at the dinner table long enough(she tries to clean up the boys plates) and barked at if I dont wash off the table fast enough. I appreciate her wanting the table cleaned up but really question her motives.Sunday was a perfect day for sledding. Pat was feeling a little sick (P&J brought some junk home from school) So the boys and took to the hills....Liberty Hill. Sledding was fun! until I performed the "agony of defeat" and landed with a pant full of snow! I think some chocolate covered espresso beans with make me feel better!
I have some video but I am having a hard time loading it. I will try again later.

No comments: