Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bay Beach

For a change of scenery, the boys and I went up to Green Bay to visit Gma and Gpa Van. Summer time in GB means time at Bay Beach Amusement Park and Wildlife Sanctuary. I love the rides for $0.25 (compared to the $3 ones at the frolic). The boys could spend the whole day there!. This year Jamison expressed interest in going on the ferris wheel, so he and I went. Do you know how scary those things are when they are loading the people....AND that thing was there when Gpa was a kid! The ferris wheel swayed a little too much to the left and the right for my confort...but Jamison declared that he can see "for miles and miles!" At least I know that Pat will have a roller coaster buddy when Jamison it over 48" tall. Gma and Peter are below...I could not take my hands off of the wiggly car for very long to tak more pictures.

No comments: