Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day and anniversary

Well, the boys treated me well on mother's day. Pat made me a potting bench out of wood from the deck for our anniversary and the boys picked out flowers for me to pot. I was even allowed to have some BFT (boy free time) to strip wall paper from our upstairs bathroom and paint (pictures will follow once I finish). I love the bench and cant wait to get in the dirt!On friday we continued out troll hunt and captured the one at the Mount Horeb Museum, the chicken thief! (with out the chicken on his head) I guess he needed to be moved indoors to protect the local chickens.
The lady at the museum told us where we could find a Bucky Badger "troll", not a real one but we had to capture him anyway.
We also took a family hike at Blue Mounds State Park. The boys are great hikers and we are looking forward to this summer where we can get them camping and hiking! Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there!

No comments: