Wednesday, March 25, 2009

(I forgot to load these last week)

I brought the boys some cool, magic t-shirts. The boys have worn these every other day since I came home. Here they are in their normal state. And here they are in the sun light! THEY ARE MAGIC. The weather was really nice last week and the boys spent a lot of time riding their bikes. Here is Jamison trying to keep up with Nathan, the kid that lives next to this parking lot. He is 8. Peter is making great progress...he will be super speedy in no time! This past weekend the boys and I headed up to Green Bay, to give Pat some BFT (boy free time), spend some time with gma and gpa and for me to have dinner at a friends house. We went to the Appleton Childrens Museum...sadly I forgot my camera. Jamison was out of his mind! there were too many fun things to do. Peter spent time in the water area and the craft area making a solar system. The boys had a great weekend and loved grandma's impromtu art project! glue, pipe cleaners, glitter and a toilet paper roll.....amazing! Whew, I caught up...now if it would only stop raining around here....

No comments: