Sunday, June 1, 2008

Haircut and new appliances

In attempt to reduce spending I am opening up a hair salon. As long as you like a #2 all around I can make you look real nice! Should I stop here? I hear it is how the kids are wearing it now-a-days. Maybe when you are older, like 12.
Peter was not so sure. He decided that he liked long hair better, half way through. Sorry kiddo.
How does it look?
The boys liked to wear hats but now I think it is a necessity. They dont have a lot of hair on their heads....they will get sun burned.
How cute is that! Jamison paid me with a hug and a kiss and Peter forgot his wallet so went with a high five!
On another note, we bought a new stove and refridgerator. I am very happy that I will have more than one burner that works but I think these will be a pain to keep clean.

No comments: