Sunday, May 4, 2008

Wall Art....first step

As noted in an earlier post, we are painting animals on the boy's walls, rainforest for Peter and ocean animals for Jamison. Since I have zero skills in the art department, I have recruited Keiko to help. The deal is, she draws, I paint.

Here are the boys "helping" Keiko.

Two of the 4 frogs are almost done, right by Peter's head. The green frog was suppose to have yellow stripes, not orange. Peter decided that he liked it better orange...so it is a new species....
Dendrobates peteriii.Jamison is so excited about his family of orca's I am not sure he will get any sleep! I am thinking this is going to be a "work in progress" for a while. The boys keep thinking of more animals that they would like on the wall. So far there is the makings of a tree, a "great big white" shark and a bunch of brightly colored fish.

No comments: