Friday, April 18, 2008

Yes, that is still more snow

Keiko was on vacation so Pat took the boys up north for a change in scenery and quality time with Gma Jill and Gpa Don. And they got 6 more inches of snow. So you would think mid april would green...think again. I even had to take the winter jackets, snow pants, boots and hats back out of storage for the week. Peter had this idea that he could race Torrie, the black lab, down the hill. I think Torrie won!

And Pat tells me that the boys went down face first.(Peter is that little spot 1/2 way up the hill) I am almost glad I was not able to see that!. Me, all alone at home, finished painting the living room and now I am inspired to make curtians. Hopefully I will find the perfect fabric before I loose momentum! I also painted the boys room. Jamison wanted ocean animals and Peter wanted frogs and rainforest animals. SO, what would a mother of twins do....1/2 ocean and 1/2 rainforest. We made a list of all the animals that we would like painted on the wall and I think I am going to have to recruit the help of the talented Keiko to help draw the animals. I might have to bribe her with a gas card or yoga classes. Pictures will be posted when complete!

No comments: