Sunday, January 6, 2008

An animal adventure

The boys and I were on an adventure to find a nature center where we could take our field books and journal and learn about animals. The boys were a little confused by the field journals that I made because Diego has a computer. I explained to them that when I was younger and did research I used paper. (I walked to school up hill both ways also.) I learned that there are no nature centers with in an hour drive so we tried the arboretum which sadly did not open until 12:30. So off to the zoo, always a favorite.On another note, Peter thought it would be funny to "dress like Jamison". I have to be honest, it has been a little confusing. I am use to using the color to identify which kid is up to no good. Today I have to pause before I shot a name. (Jamison was very nice letting Peter wear his clothes)

No comments: