Friday, December 21, 2007

Trip to the State Capital

We headed down to State Street one snowy morning and made our way to the state capital. The boys were fascinated with the gold person on the top of the dome. They wanted to get up there and see it closer and were not too happy when I explained that that was not possible. Peter said this statue looked cold, he was right! (note Jamison is posing like the statue!) Inside the capital
Up the huge set of stairs. The boys thought it was fun to play "hide and seek". I agreed that there were lots of places to hide but thought it was probably not the best idea. Knowing me I would find myself knocking on Gov Doyle's office asking him if he has my kid.
There was a huge tree in the center of the capital with a train going around and around. That made the whole trip!
oh, and all the snow piles made it a lot of fun. Jamison and Peter are pretty good at balancing!


No comments: