Friday, December 21, 2007

Misc Fun

Peter is sporting his "rescue wear" just like Diego. Tonight he is on a mission to find the elusive slippery anaconda that surprisingly looks thin and pink, just like holiday ribbon. Peter is also pretty computer savy, in just a few key punches he has managed to lock up the computer!
Not much I can say here except....that is Pat's child, not mine. I think he was pretending to be a walrus or maybe an elephant.
And the Cullen boys are enjoying a heated game of table tennis, courtesy of our friends in Italy!
Pompoon, the Beanie Baby golden retriever, frequently needs to eat at the table. This morning he is dining on a variety of mixed cereal. mmmm! He was very hungry. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Pat gave me an early present. I dont think you can see what the label reads....."Mommy's Time Out". Iwould love one of those. Hopefully I will get one soon!

No comments: