Thursday, August 4, 2011

more summer fun

Thanks Heike for the birthday package! The boys started right away digging their gems out of the rock. And I am really glad we did it outside....boy was that messy! But each guy has 5 new gems for their collection!

More Summer fun! Swim lessonsThis year they successfully passed level 2! and had celebratory fun off the diving board. But I guess Jamison did not pay attention when the teacher said " dont jump on top of me"Peter did a little better about not jumping on the teacher but ended up kicking the poor guy in the face. Oh the troubles of a swim teacher. Next week we are onto Level 3!
Jamison took a week of golf, now he wants clubs, and fancy shorts.
We also tested some parachutes! They work! and Chippy and Dolphin (which is really an orca) survived the fall! Thanks Heike!
Only 26 more days til school starts! Not that I am counting. Dont get me wrong, we are having lots of fun but I think over the course of the summer the boys ears have stopped working and they seem to have fun bugging their brother....which in turns drives me a little bonkers!

No comments: