Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bighorn Mtns part 1

Off to the Big Horn Mountains. I have not been back since I spent the summer out their after college. After a successful camp strike at Custer...we all earned ice cream! So we stopped in Buffalo. Buffalo is not just a one horse town!. There are four here! We made our way up the southern pass of the Big Horns. And to our surprise they still have SNOW! the boys were excited to see snow in July...not excited enough to make snow angels but we had to get our feet in there! Awe..me and my boys. I had to get some photos of one of my favorite flowers...forget-me-nots. A round-about way...we made it to Shells Canyon and Falls. One of the major roads through the mountains was washed out...but was repaired by our trip.We made our way to Lovell, WY where we stayed at a FANTASTIC vacation rental. The family had a 7yo that the boys had a great time with. The place was super cool so if you find yourself in western WY i would highly recommend Fort Causeway.

No comments: