Saturday, April 9, 2011

Goals accomplished!!

The nails have been growing and both boys have made their goals (consecutive days with no chewing on nails). Peter picked out a DS game and Jamison requested an MP3 player. I am proud of both boys and their hard work to kick the nasty habit. I even had to file and trim their nails! I was so excited. Lets see if we can keep it up! Earlier this week we had a few spring storms roll into town, hail the size of golf balls. I have never seen it this big! Fortunatley no major damage....but we have received many calls from roofers. We received a package from Sweden! Shirts and underware from my favorite boy underware store!!!! H&M. THANKS RIKA! They look great! Peter took his off before I could get the picture but I had to post it because he is sporting the shaggy hair-do so nicely. And finally the big day came. American Cancer Society 5K run. Katie and I rocked the event with our best 5K times ever. We both ran the whole thing and did not come in last! Thank you to all that donated, I really appreciate your support. And to my Aunt Lori and neighbor Isaac....keep fighting and stay strong!

No comments: