Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The rooster lost his plumage

Peter knew the day was coming. The day where his mohawk needed to be cut. You could not really tell that there was a mohawk there anymore. it was way overgrown. I gave him the option of going to a barber shop or getting a #2 all around (I can do that) He chose the #2 all around from me.He was not pleased with the results."Mom, I can not go anywhere looking like this!"
"Like what " I ask
"with this hair" Peter says.
"then wear a baseball cap, now get in the car so we can go grocery shopping"
So he wore a baseball cap.
Good grief!
Wini has her day at the dentist. Poor puppy. One extracted tooth and some antibiotics but she is as good as new. She was back to stealing waffles in no time. We trimmed the willow tree and some strange weed monsters came out of the woods. The boys are highly motivated by jobs that pay...this one was for a dollar! there were a lot of trimmed branches! I wonder if I can get them to clean the bathroom?

No comments: