Monday, November 16, 2009

Like father like sons

Pat surprised the boys with a free version of a painting software that the boys have at school and now they are hooked. Pat even modified the Mac so the boys have their own log in and everything. They are hooked. I should have known, they do have the Cullen Y chromosome.
Now Pat is talking about getting the game cube and the xbox out to get the boys hooked on games...(as Peter would say) "oh shesh!"Pat also treated the family to an early christmas present...a new laptop. He says it is mine...but i am not totally comvinced. He is already saying that he is jealous of it....and I am already frustrated with Windows 7. I think I should never go back to work if I have to relearn opperating systems. I had to break the boys fingers away from the computer for a nice walk in the woods....I keep telling myself that we dont have many more nice days!

No comments: