Sunday, October 25, 2009

last trip to the farm

Jamison was fascinated with the gourds that he picked on his class trip to a farm. So we went out to my favorite farm for one last time before the end of the year to get some more gourds, potatoes and some beets. The beets were huge!



Remind me why we moved here??? it was not for the amount of leaves that need to be raked this time of year. At least this year the boys can actually really help! and they did a great job!
They even earned a couple dollars, and a couple lumps on the head...Jamison would not pay attention to where he was raking.



I had to get the smiley boy pictured in the leaves....arent they cute!
We are watching a friends dog, Bosco. Peter asked me if we could keep him and give them Wini....sadly I said no. He is cuddly, doesn't steal your food BUT I think gets to sleep in the bed. Jamison kindly requested that he gets out if his bed, and my kindly, I mean screamed until I came up and got him out. Sorry Bosco, but I would have to agree with Jamison.

No comments: