Thursday, October 9, 2008

When the boys are away....

Well, I am sad to say I have no pictures to add to the blog. Pat took the boys, and camera, up to Gma Jill and Gpa Don house for a few days. Hopefully he will get some fun action shots!

There are some pretty big changes happening around here.
1. It was announced that the Mustard Museum will be moving out of Mount Horeb and into Middleton. We are all devastated! Good thing we still have the trolls.
2. Keiko is returning to Japan as her 2 year tenure with us is over. We are all pretty sad as she was a lot of fun to have with us. Her plane leaves on monday.
3. I have been liberated from my crazy job!. I put in my two week notice and my last day 10Oct! My next job title...Domestic Goddess, Cullen Family Project Manager or Preschool Entertainer, not sure what title I am going to go with. I am going to stay home with the boys for a couple years! I am very excited about this new challenge but sad we will not be hosting another aupair. I am looking forward to slowing the pace, enjoying the area and time with my boys and cleaning my house!

No comments: